maandag 18 april 2016

YOU'RE A COOL CHICK (1)

I just received this sweet Spring set from Lawn Fawn, called Chirpy Chirp Chirp. It can be used for Easter cards, but also for baby cards, friendship cards, birthday cards and other occasions. I made one for a friend.


I started with the background. I took some blue cardstock as my panel. I cut some white cardstock and die cut the top with the Puffy Cloud Borders from Lawn Fawn. I did the same with some pattern paper. For this I used the Shimelle (True Stories) 6x6 paper pad by American Crafts. I adhered all of these papers flat onto each other.

I stamped one of the chicks, the paint brush and the bucket onto some white cardstock. I colored them with Copic Markers. Here are the colors I used:
Chick: Y02 – Y08 – Y17/ YR07
Paint: BV05 – B05 – B28
Paint bucket: W2 – W5
Paint brush: E11 – E15 – E25/ YR07


I fussy cut all the images and placed them on my panel. I stamped the sentiment with Fish Tank Ink from Lawn Fawn and wanted it to look like the chick painted the sentiment. I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter to the chick and the paint on the brush and bucket. Finally I adhered the panel to a yellow cardbase.

A very simple card, but hopefully something to cheer up my friend.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please leave a comment and follow/ subscribe to my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten